Image via Wikipedia
Wow, Fulfillment Friday sneaked up on me this week. Seriously, did seven days go by already? I must have been busy or having fun, or both, to make the week fly by like it did ... or did I have a spectacular attack of fibro fog?
Here are my accomplishments from this past week:
- Researched how to create a freelance writer's resume (and considered that maybe I should be offering my services as a resume writer.)
- Completed my own freelance writer's resume.
- Turned my resume and three "clips" (i.e. published writing samples) into PDF documents.
- Submitted my new freelance writer's resume and clips to Jenni at ChronicBabe.com to apply for the "fibro-writer" position she advertised. Received a nice email today acknowledging that my submission was received. Now I need to be patient and let the universe work its magic.
- Harvested tomatoes, figs, green beans and radishes from my container garden.
- Helped out at Robert's parents' house, watering plants and doing other miscellaneous tasks. BONUS: The boys (my dogs) got to have fun running around in their backyard.
- Enjoyed Brunswick's graduation from the six week Advanced Training at PetsMart. Brunswick and I are a great team; we're almost ready to take the Canine Good Citizen (CGC) test.
- Checked off some of my Priority Health Maintenance Appointments Not to Be Missed: annual gynecological exam and annual mammogram. By the way, "the girls" are fine.
- Blogged every day.
- Participated in my first blog carnival, the 5th edition of Patients for a Moment. So exciting!
- Had some fun with Google search and discovered my blog is getting some mentions from others, like Wellsphere.com and the Worldwide Association for ME/CFS Awareness and Research. Very cool!
- Accomplished my goal of incorporating more rest into my day, which was very necessary given how busy I was this last week.
- Lucky number 13: Finished the book Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides.
Here's to tomorrow!