Image by yvestown via Flickr
From the mundane to the profound, here are ten motivators that will help me get out of bed tomorrow morning:
- My need to go potty.
- My dogs and their need to potty.
- The chance to have some fun engaging in my pastimes and hobbies.
- The prospect of my daily phone call visits with my sister Cyndie.
- The anticipation of my hubby Robert coming home from work and our shared evenings together.
- My intention to keep my garden green and growing.
- The pleasure that writing a daily blog post brings to my life.
- The hope that tomorrow will be a better day in terms of my chronic illness symptoms.
- My commitment to my mission to continue to learn how to live my best life despite chronic illness.
- My quest to find my new purpose in life, now that chronic illness is part of all my tomorrows.
Today's post is inspired by a meme courtesy of the writing prompt generator at Day Dreaming on Paper.