1. All content provided on Oh My Aches and Pains! (OMA&P!) is for informational purposes only. All content is provided on an as-is basis.
2. All content published on this blog is the intellectual property of OMA&P! Do not reproduce or copy this content without notifying the blogger and giving credit to OMA&P!
3. OMA&P! reserves the right to delete any comment for any reason whatsoever and is not responsible for anything any third party says in the blog comments section.
4. Every effort is made to credit content, images and information from external sources. If you have any copyright related issues with any of the content, images or information presented on this blog, please contact the blogger.
5. Any trademarked names, logos and other proprietary information mentioned on this blog are property of their respective owners and are mentioned for reference purposes only.
6. The content offered on this blog are the personal thoughts, opinions, ruminations, ideas and characterizations of the blogger. Said blogger's family, friends, neighbors, pets and other personal and professional contacts have nothing to do with this blog and are therefore not liable for any content published on Oh My Aches and Pains!
7. It is the intention of this blogger to do no harm and not to malign any religion, racial or ethnic group, age group, sexual orientation, gender, disability, club, organization, company, individual or group.
8. The content presented on OMA&P! is the blogger's opinion, not medical advice or legal counsel.
9. As a reader of OMA&P! you agree to not hold the blogger libel for what is said or displayed.
10. The blogger's personal thoughts, opinions, ruminations, ideas and characterizations may change from time to time. The blogger considers this blog to be a semi-permanent point in time snapshot and any content presented within out-of-date posts may not reflect the the current personal thoughts, opinions, ruminations, ideas and characterizations of its blogger.
11. Every precaution is taken to protect third party identity. If your name or photo has appeared on this blog and you wish it to be removed, please contact the blogger.
12. OMA&P! makes no representations as to the accuracy, suitability or validity of any links displayed on this blog and will not be liable for any consequences arising from clicking on, displaying or using a link.
13. OMA&P! will not be liable nor will it compensate you in any way whatsoever if you suffer any loss, damage or injury making use of any content or links presented on this blog.
14. The blogger may update old posts and may not explicitly state all corrections made. Regular visitors, email and feedreader subscribers may not be automatically informed of these updates.
15. Please refer to the OMA&P! Site-Wide Disclosure Policy for information about how any compensation received by this blog is handled.
16. This blog is fully owned and operated by Selena Inouye and is hosted on Blogger.