- I want to write about my life, about how I am the "healthiest" sick person that I know.
- I want to write about how my life hasn't turned out the way that I wanted it to---how obstacles and challenges keep jumping out at me.
- I want to write about how I have gotten (oh so) good at mastering all these challenges.
- I want to write about my disappointments and what I do with them, how they inspire and depress me.
- I want to write about how my life will continue from this day forward, how I will leave the past behind and somehow figure out a way to salvage what is left and turn it into a path I want to travel, a direction I want to go in and a destination that I really would want to arrive at.
- I want to write about things that will inspire others to live their lives to the fullest, to learn from my example (if that is possible) and not squander what has been given to them.
- I want to write about the fact that if you can dream it and believe it that you can achieve it.
- I want to write about how much things have changed in the world in just the past 25, 50, 100 years---how my life, compared and contrasted to my grandmother's life, is both easier and much more complex.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Selena Writes: I want to write about...
Like this post? Then please...
Submit it to your favorite social sites.
Share it with PrintFriendly alternatives.