We pledge to:
- ALWAYS STAND BESIDE LOVED ONES with fibromyalgia, and support the patients’ quest for a better quality of life.
- ACT AS AN ADVOCATE to insure that loved ones receive the best possible medical care.
- BE RESPECTFUL OF LOVED ONES’ PHYSICAL LIMITATIONS, and help—or get help—when it is needed.
- EDUCATE OTHERS about fibromyalgia and encourage them to provide people with fibromyalgia with support and understanding.
- ADVOCATE for improved treatments, expanded research and an increased awareness and acceptance of fibromyalgia.
- UNCONDITIONALLY LOVE the people in my life who have fibromyalgia.
>>> Are you ready to take the pledge?
Click here PLEDGE TO CARE and complete the form on the National Fibromyalgia website to show that you Pledge to Care about people living with Fibromyalgia. Your first initial, last name and state will appear at the NFA "WE CARE" web page, along with the first inital and last name of any person you wish to honor.