Can you believe that Thanksgiving is just three days away? You know, the official start of the holiday season for those of us here in America. Which begs the following follow-up question:
Are you ready for the holidays???
I thought I was going to get a head start this year. That was, until my youngest kitty, Sir Hiss, got sick and had to go to the vet. After several trips and a lot of vet bills later, my holiday nest egg got spent on something called feline lower urinary tract disease (FLUTD.)
The good news: after a work-up, medications and a change in diet, this condition appears to be under control.
The bad news: now I have a bit of a holiday cash shortage.
Fortunately I have a Plan B ... and a Plan C.
So I am changing my plans and figuring out how to do more with less--like a lot of people are doing this holiday season.
So how are your holiday plans shaping up?
If you are just getting started like me, here are some posts from my archives that might help:
- for a handy-dandy special event planning guide, click here
- for ideas about fibro-friendly holiday decorations, click here
- for a guide to fibro-friendly holiday shopping, click here
- for gifts any person living with fibromyalgia will LOVE, click here and here
- for quick and easy seasons e-greetings, click here
- for gifts to give that are easy to make/create, click here and here
Leave a comment and let us know if you are ready for the holidays. You can also join us over at the Oh My Aches and Pains! Facebook page where we will be discussing this topic all week long.