What makes all these women heroes?
- Without exception, they are all smart. In the span of an hour they can go from unknown to solved by following the clues. Whether they use science, intuition, help from a ghost and/or good old-fashioned detective work, these women know how to get the job done.
- These women are brave. I mean, have you seen some of the scary stuff they are investigating---aliens, ghosts, murderers and assorted other criminals? Yet somehow they conquer their fears and press on with the task at hand.
- So what if most people don't believe in them or what they do. Self-confident is an adjective that describes them all. They don't let their doubters or detractors stop them from getting to the truth, doing what is right and finishing what needs to be done.
- Strength is another shared quality in this group. These women have strong characters, are strong-willed and have the strength to keep it together when the going gets tough.
- Finally, these woman have faith. Not only do they believe in their abilities, they believe in a higher power who has given them their abilities. They also trust that this higher power comprehends the bigger picture in which they operate because given the things they deal with, they often don't fully understand the situation themselves.