3 Things I Am Thankful For
- My husband who loves and supports me no matter what. We have so much fun together and we are truly each other's best friend. He works hard to keep a roof over our heads, food on our table and our bills paid.
- All the friends, family and supporters who helped me get through 24 weeks of Hepatitis C treatment. I could not have done it without you.
- The knowledge that chronic illness can't bring me down, break my spirit or rob me of the joy that comes from living my life.
3 Things I Am Excited About
- Getting back to digging in the dirt, planting seeds and watching things grow in my container garden...and then writing about it over at The Seated Gardener.
- Now that I am starting to feel better post-Hep C treatment, I'm excited about having more energy to do more fun things with my hubby and friends. It's definitely time for a vacation!
- I haven't had a chance yet to really test out my hands since dual carpal tunnel surgeries in 2011. I'm excited to find out if I can do more now that the numbness and tingling in my hands has gotten better.
3 Saying I Am Inspired By
- Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do. ~H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- Even bad days have happy moments. Look for 'em! ~Karen Salmansohn
- I have come to believe that caring for myself is not self indulgent. Caring for myself is an act of survival. ~Audra Lorde
See more inspiring sayings here on my Pinterest Inspiration board.