I admit that I enjoy coming up with a question to ask you each week.
The best part for me is reading all your responses, both here on my blog and over at the Oh My Aches and Pains! Facebook page.
I marvel at how much your responses help me feel like part of a community that is coming together to provide mutual support. It fuels my hope that we can all get through this experience called chronic illness if we reach out and support each other. Doing this together, we will do more than survive--we will thrive.
Most of all, I am humbled when you tell me that my posts help inform and support you too.
So this week, the question that keeps popping up in my brain is, "What topics would my readers like to see me write posts about?"
So this week, please let me know, among other things:
- What burning questions do you have that go unanswered?
- What would you like to know about my chronic illness experience?
- What things have you read or heard about chronic illness that you would like more information on?
- leaving a blog comment
- clicking the Ask Me Anything link at the top of this page to ask a question anonymously
- asking a question on the wall or starting a discussion over on the OMA&P! Facebook page--especially useful if you want to gather many responses
- clicking the Contact Selena link at the top of this page to send me an private email or submit a private comment form
Please know that I think that the only dumb question is the one that is never asked. So when I say 'Ask me anything!' I really mean 'Ask me anything!' I can't wait to read your responses to this post...