Since this is the time of year to look back and take stock of the past year, I've decided to compile a list of my top ten blog posts of 2010. I've done so with a twist. You see, I let you, my readers, determine the top ten based on the number of comments you left for me on individual posts.
I have to say you all did a great job of picking these posts. I think this list really does highlight some of my best writing in 2010.
So without further ado:
10. "Just Do It"--The Cure for Fibromyalgia?
9. He Wants Me Back ... And So Do I
8. My Dream Job
7. Chronic Illness: It Sucks ... and I Deal With It
6. There is No Way I Can Travel to Italy
5. A Saving Grace for When Everything Goes Wrong
4. All Flared Up, But Feeling Fine
3. "Chronic Illness Is _________."
..and the most popular answer was --> b. a big pain in the damn whatchamacallit2. How To Really Help Me When I Ask For Your Help
1. Dear Doctor: My Wish List of Things You Can Do For Me
Thanks again for all your comments last year. I can't tell you how much they truly encourage me to keep writing and growing as a blogger. I send you all best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year and look forward reading the feedback, suggestions and questions you leave in your comments here or on the Oh My Aches and Pains! Facebook page in 2011.