Welcome to another edition of just questions. Sometimes I find it's the questions that I am pondering that provide the greatest insight into where I am currently. So I guess creating this post is metaphorically akin to opening up my brain and checking out what is rattling around inside.
So here are the questions I am currently pondering:
- Why do my dogs always want to lick my feet?
- Why don't people spay and neuter their pets?
- How come having problems swallowing has to be one of my symptoms of fibromyalgia?
- How come when I have coughing spells after said swallowing problems, a nerve shock wave travels down my arms, into my hands and causes increased pain, numbness and tingling for several hours afterward?
- Why is it so bad to use a benzodiazepine every night to help one fall asleep?
- How come my doctors aren't prescribing the same medications that my friends with chronic illnesses are getting?
- How come I am still wanting a prescription to be the answer to my chronic illness problems?
- Why isn't the Hepatitis C cause getting the funding, support and attention it deserves for things like public education, testing and treatment?
- Why doesn't the American public know that more people have Hepatitis C than HIV infection?
- Why isn't there a bigger push to get antiviral Hepatitis C drugs out of clinical trials and into the pharmacy faster?
What are some of the questions you find yourself asking lately? Why not share one or more here by leaving a comment?