Image by SuperFantastic via Flickr
Let me start by saying that I chose the product advertisements I display on my blog very carefully and strive to only include products and services that I use myself. One of these items is the emWave® Personal Stress Reliever which was doctor recommended to help me manage my dysautonomia symptoms.
I endorse the emWave because:
- It gives you feedback you can see and hear while you use the device, so you know if you are doing the exercise correctly.
- Unlike a heart rate monitor, the emWave is based on the science of coherence, which goes beyond heart rate to measure heart rhythm: the time interval between heart beats.
- Using the emWave helps you program your heart and nervous system to work harmoniously together for additive calming effects.
- The benefits of the emWave have been scientifically studied and the results published in scholarly journals like Stress Medicine, American Journal of Cardiology, Preventive Cardiology, Journal of the American College of Cardiology, Integrative Physiological and Behavioral Science and Harvard Business Review.
- Some of the benefits I have achieved using the emWave include increased ability to tolerate dysautonomia symptoms, stress reduction, enhanced emotional balance and a way to combat fibro-fog and cognitive symptoms.
- They offer a 30-day no risk guarantee.
- They provide multiple resources to help you learn how to use your emWave, including online e-training, a weekly one hour telephone class and online forums. All this free training is in addition to the manual and Coherence Coach CD included in the packaging.
- Anyone can subscribe to emWave Information List that provides periodic updates on using the emWave as well as tips, stories and much more (like free e-book downloads.)
- Through the non-profit Institute of HeartMath, the company gives emWave devices to soldiers fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq to help them manage the intense stresses of active duty. This program helps combat post-traumatic stress disorder and other mental, emotional and physical suffering our troops endure as the result of their deployment in combat zones.
But don't just take my word for it. As a writer, life coach and person living with fibromyalgia, Martha Beck endorses the use of the emWave as well:
"I'm fanatically interested in new technologies that apply what scientists are learning about the brain. One of my very favorites is a device from HeartMath, called an "emWave." It gives me feedback about the electromagnetic resonance coming from my heart and brain -- and while costing less than $200, does the job better than a "brain mapping" procedure for which I gladly paid $10,000. I use my emWave every day, and believe it's helping me become permanently calmer and more relaxed. I've been giving emWaves to all my friend, life coaches, and clients."
~Martha Beck is a life-coach, New York Times best selling author, columnist for O, the Oprah Magazine and featured on the website Know Fibro
Like Martha, I was extremely pleased with my purchase of the emWave at full price. So you'll be even happier when you get it for 40%. Using the link below to order your own emWave and support Oh My Aches and Pains! with your purchase.