Image by Kindreds Page via Flickr
Do you know and love me?
If you do, then I want to ask you to do something very important to me. I want you to take the National Fibromyalgia Foundation Pledge to Care on Fibromyalgia Awareness Day, TODAY, May 12, 2010. I want you to add your name to the list of people that love and support persons living with fibromyalgia each and every day.
So what do you say? Will you Pledge to Care for me? Click here to be redirected to the National Fibromyalgia Association website to add your name to their online "We Care" web page.
Thank you for your support!
Family & Friends Pledge to Care
We pledge to:
- ALWAYS STAND BESIDE LOVED ONES with fibromyalgia, and support the patients’ quest for a better quality of life.
- ACT AS AN ADVOCATE to insure that loved ones receive the best possible medical care.
- BE RESPECTFUL OF LOVED ONES’ PHYSICAL LIMITATIONS, and help—or get help—when it is needed.
- EDUCATE OTHERS about fibromyalgia and encourage them to provide people with fibromyalgia with support and understanding.
- ADVOCATE for improved treatments, expanded research and an increased awareness and acceptance of fibromyalgia.
- UNCONDITIONALLY LOVE the people in my life who have fibromyalgia.